Thursday, July 12, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: July 12

Oops, I missed last week's gratitude post!  The Man of the House had a five day weekend thanks to the July 4th holiday.  And while it was wonderful, it completely threw off my days.  Fortunately, I'm back on track this week.



I Am Thankful for:
My beautiful niece who is celebrating her 14th birthday today
Lunch with the Man of the House
Listening to Radio Disney with the grand kid
Benedryl
Yarn scraps
Ice cream cake
The fog lifting before I have to drive
Baby bunny in the back yard
Watching a rain shower at the top of the mountain
When Tuesday is a Friday
That 5 minutes the floor looks clean after a sweep
Bbq ribs
4 bunnies in the back yard!
The sound of distant fireworks
Waking up to a thunderstorm
Grocery shopping with the Man of the House
Going to Hobby Lobby with the female offspring
Breakfast out with my guys
An assortment of birds at the feeder






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!