Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Finally, Unclassified!

I have been sitting on some pretty big news for almost a week now.  And I'm gonna be honest - I wanted so much to tell someone!  But I had to wait. Which was torturous.

But now I am finally at liberty to make this official announcement...


The female offspring is engaged!!!

That's right, our (not so) little girl is getting married!!

Her significant other came over one evening last week to let us know he planned to propose and to ask for our blessing.  And - of course - we said "Welcome to the family!"  I may or may not have cried.  (hint: I did)

Saturday they went for a hike and he popped the question at the top of Looking Glass Rock.

There's no date yet. They're thinking probably either late spring or early fall of next year.

There is so much to plan, and do, and think about.  They have started talking about possible venues and colors and such. 

But mostly, they are taking time to enjoy the moment and let it all sink in.







1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!