I'm not one of those "Real Housewives of..." anything! This is MY reality - life as I know it. I'm a Christian, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an avid reader, crocheter, and blogger.
Ten Really Real Things You Should Know About Me:
1. I've been married to The Man of the House for about 20 years. We have two offspring - the Princess and The Little Man. Neither one is so little anymore.
2. I became a grandma this year. It is better than you can imagine.
3. I love peanut butter. But I can't eat it because every time I do my face blows up like a big red tomato.
4. I get all jittery when I see questions about my favorite book. I love books. I read all the time. Please don't ask me to pick just a few favorites. I don't think I can.
5. I was a breastfeeding counselor and lactation educator with the county department of health for 13 years.
6. I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I love clipping coupons. I get a rush every time I save money on something. It's another one of my addictions.
8. My towels must be folded a certain way. So they fit in the cabinet a certain way. This is why no one offers to help me fold the towels.
9. I'm a list maker. I make lists of everything. Shopping lists, To Do lists (for myself and others), lists of books I've read and ones I want to read, lists of crochet projects I like, lists of how much money I have saved so far this year with coupons and savings cards, lists of Bible verses I like and ones I've memorized. I like lists. Lists keep me organized.
10. I think I'm funny. I make myself laugh all the time. Sometimes I think I'm the only one.