If your reality is anything like mine - it involves family, faith, work, reading, crocheting and/or other crafting, football, friends, and coffee - all with a side of crazy. If any of this sounds familiar, My Really Real Reality just might be your new home away from home! It's my hope that you will find something here you can relate to. Something that gives you hope. Makes you think. Makes you smile.
Sit back, have a cup of coffee (or tea, if you prefer) and relax. Let's do reality together...
A Few Really Real Things You Should Know About Me:
- Born and raised in the mountains of western North Carolina.
- Married to the love of my life. Two offspring to show for it. And one adorable little grandson.
- I am a woman who loves football. Especially her Carolina Panthers. Please don't expect much from me on Sunday afternoons (or Monday nights) during football season.
- I am strongly opposed to questions such as "What is your favorite book?" I love
books. I read all the time. I can't pick one favorite. Just don't ask.
- I'm a list maker. I make lists of everything. Shopping lists, To Do
lists (for myself and others), lists of my goals for each year/month/week, lists of books I've read and ones I want
to read, lists of crochet projects, lists of
Bible verses, lists of all my lists. I like lists. They keep
- I crochet... anytime and anywhere. If I know I am going to be sitting or waiting anywhere, I bring some crochet with me. I also have an Etsy shop selling my items Queen B's Busy Work
- I think I'm funny. I make myself laugh all the time. Just ask my family.
- I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
I hope you'll visit often. And you can also follow along on: