Sit back, have a cup of coffee (or tea, if you prefer) and relax. Let's do reality together...
A Few Really Real Things You Should Know About Me:
- Born and raised in the mountains of western North Carolina.
- Married to the love of my life. Two offspring to show for it. And one adorable little grandson.
- I am a woman who loves football. Especially her Carolina Panthers. Please don't expect much from me on Sunday afternoons (or Monday nights) during football season.
- I am strongly opposed to questions such as "What is your favorite book?" I love books. I read all the time. I can't pick one favorite. Just don't ask.
- I'm a list maker. I make lists of everything. Shopping lists, To Do lists (for myself and others), lists of my goals for each year/month/week, lists of books I've read and ones I want to read, lists of crochet projects, lists of Bible verses, lists of all my lists. I like lists. They keep me organized.
- I crochet... anytime and anywhere. If I know I am going to be sitting or waiting anywhere, I bring some crochet with me. I also have an Etsy shop selling my items Queen B's Busy Work
|Queen B's Busy Work|
- I think I'm funny. I make myself laugh all the time. Just ask my family.
- I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
I hope you'll visit often. And you can also follow along on: