Thursday, April 15, 2010

S(o) H(appy) I(t's) T(hursday)

Thursday - that point in the week when I can safely start getting happy about the upcoming weekend.  Atleast I hope I can get happy about it.

The husband of the Domestic Diva mentioned a possible date night this weekend.   Hmm... what to do?  Big benefit dinner?  The theatre?  Charity auction?  Dinner and then dancing until dawn?  Oh puhleeze!  For this discerning couple it's usually dinner and a movie.  I know, you can hardly stand the excitment.  But try to contain your enthusiasm.  I promise there will be a full update following the big event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!