Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Really, Really, Real Thing

If you are expecting pampered, spoiled, over-the-top housewife - you are in the wrong place.  Yep, this the REAL thing.  Not a hint of collagen, Botox, saline, Restylane, hair extensions, or silicon here.  No diamonds, rubies or high $$ designer labels either.  For this domestic diva a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and some flip-flops are must have items.  An exciting day of shopping probably means I found a really great deal at Target.  I can't promise this blog will be filled with cat fights and high drama.  But raising two kids, two cats, a dog, and my husband can lead to some pretty entertaining moments.  Along with the completely bizarre and random thoughts that float through my head, this could lead to an interesting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!