Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: August 30

Let me start today's post by saying how very grateful I am for the handful of readers who keep reading the blog even when the posts are sporadic, at best.  I feel as if I am stuck in a place of trying to decide where I want to take the blog for the future, and it's very frustrating.  I find it difficult to write much of anything when I am barely feeling a flicker of the creative spark.  It does help and encourage me to know that there are some who are still reading and still supporting the blog, even through the lean days.  I am thankful for you!!



I Am Thankful For: 
How the hummingbirds seem to know the moment the feeder is refilled
Cold brew coffee
Pirate jokes that keep coming back
Picking the Man of the House up at the airport
A new coffee mug
A clean, organized pantry
Yarn on sale
Finding just want I wanted - on Clearance
Frozen grapes
Talking with the Male Offspring about his dreams for the future
Margaritas
A leisurely stroll through Hobby Lobby
Perfect weather
A preseason win for the Panthers
Fantasy football drafts
Signs that fall is coming
The grand kid losing his first tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!