Thursday, June 20, 2019

Joyful Gratitude: June 20



I Am Thankful For:

Coffee on sleepy mornings
Scripture passages that tap at my heart
Waking up to sunshine after days of rain
Listening to the mockingbird sing
The fallen tree didn't hurt anyone or anything
Sunrise
Grand kid playing in the yard
Laughing until you cry
Finally figuring out how to tag my Etsy products on Instagram
Perfect weather
Hearing "Oma, it's me!" at the door
The simple joys of playing with a water gun
Making plans for cooking "lessons" with the grand kid
The Man of the House agreeing to try meditating with me
Planning things to do on vacation
A moment of silence
The cardinals calling to each other at the feeders
Spending some time with my dad
Father's day dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!