Monday, July 3, 2023

Hello, July

Here we go y'all! It's officially July. If there was ever a single month that called out for cook outs, days by the water, road trips, and vacations - it was this one. I hope you have at least something planned from that list. I certainly do!


This month is when America celebrates it's freedom from the British and our formation as an independent nation.  Even after almost 250 years, we still have some work to do - but I believe that with the right attitude, kind hearts and open minds we can continue to become a better country.

July is the month when my husband and I first became parents, oh-so-many years ago.  We will definitely pause to celebrate our daughter's birthday in the middle of this month. The years have certainly flown by! And my sweet youngest niece also has a birthday in July.

I didn't make a reading list for last month. Instead, I chose to read just whatever fit my mood and a couple of holds that came available at the library.  This month, I plan to read Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros,  Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score, and By A Thread also by Lucy Score. I'm also still slowly working my way through The Menopause Manifesto by Dr Jen Gunter.

I have been evaluating and rethinking how I set and manage my monthly goals.  I'm scaling back for July - breaking goals into smaller steps and focusing on only one or two steps per week.  I will see how this works for the month and decide what (if any) other changes I need to make.

My goals for July are:

  • File 2nd quarter sales tax
  • Go through stock of cotton bath puffs and make sure all are currently listed in Etsy shop
  • Create a schedule and start prep to begin Frugal Friday posts in August
  • Journal everyday
What are your plans for July?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!