Monday, September 16, 2024

Prepare

September is typically a quiet month for me.  I know, I already mentioned that in my "Hello, September" post.  I also talked about how I plan to use this month to take care of some things before the last three always-busy months of the year begin. 

That's why I have chosen PREPARE as my word for September.

I will be preparing my Etsy for a reopening.  I'm hoping to have it ready to by the first week in October. I'm creating a new logo, a new heading for the shop, Facebook and the shop blog. I'm taking new product photos.  And all the other little details that need to be taken care of before I can declare it to be back in business.

I'm preparing the house for the fall holidays.  This mostly involves packing away all the little summer touches that have been on display for the past 4 months and putting out all my pumpkins and other fall decor.  The fall accents will be around until the end of November/beginning of December when we decorate for Christmas.

I'm trying to prepare meal ideas for football Sundays.  My usual go-to meals of chili or Gumbo are going to be making less frequent appearances thanks to my GERD. I'm looking for some easy meals that are comforting, but less irritating to my delicate system. Even better if they can go in the slow cooker. (Any ideas?)  

I also want to prepare myself for the last quarter of 2024.  I'm hoping to have some definitive answers about what needs done for my knee and prepare for that to take place before the end of the year. 

What are you doing to prepare for the rest of 2024?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!