Monday, November 8, 2010

The Flip Side

A few days ago I blogged about feeling 16 again when I spend time with my parents and wondering why that is. In the past day or two, I have managed to get the reverse image of that coin.

The male offspring isn't feeling well. And even though he's 12 and a half years old - almost a teenager - when he's sick, I suddenly go back to feeling like he's my little sweet 4 year old boy. I want to coddle him and comfort him. I want to let him sit in my lap and cuddle him. (but of course he would just squish me if we tried it.) ; )

1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you mean. Wish we could turn time back once in a while....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!