Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sixteen Again

What is it about being around your parents that can make you feel like the last 20+ years never happened?  My mother visited this past weekend.  It was nice to see her.  But it was all very familiar.  A million questions... just like when  used to want to go out with my friends.  Worrying about every little thing.  Glancing across the couch at my computer screen... just like listening in on my phone calls back when.  I guess it's true... no matter how old you are, you are aways your mother's baby. 

2 comments:

  1. you sre SO right...my mom loves to stand behind me when I am visiting her and using her computer...she literally breathes down my neck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the absolute truth. I see my mother every week and every week I feel 12 again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!