Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Death of a Red-head

I've been embracing my inner red-head for several years now.  I have run the full spectrum.  Trying every shade from strawberry blond to deep auburn.  But recently I've gotten a wild hair (pun intended).  And yesterday I said good-bye to the flaming locks and hello to a new dark blonde with lighter blonde highlights. 

It turned out lighter than expected. And I'm still getting used to it.  There's a minor shock each time I glance in the mirror.  Maybe the red hair will be back soon, maybe not. But with spring just around the corner, it seemed like time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!