Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires

"Only YOU can prevent forest fires".  Smokey the Bear has been saying that to me for years, and I think it's time I come clean and be completely honest about this.  That is a hell of a lot of pressure!!  I mean really...   Only I can prevent them?  Really?  Really??  Why me?  I don't think I can take that sort of stress. 

And based solely on the number of forest fires reported in the news... apparently I'm not very good at it.  I just don't think I'm up to the challenge.  Maybe someone else would be better suited for this responsibility, Smokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!