Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Mama

I knew this day would come.  It was inevitable from the time I realized I was looking up at the Princess.  I denied it.  I resisted it.  I pretended this would never happen.  But now the Little Man is officially taller than his mama.  At not quite 13 years old he now has about an inch to an inch and a half over me.  I guess that makes him the "Not So Little Man".  Which makes ME the shortest person in the house!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  They inherited the height gene from their dad.  I should be pleased with that.  However, it is quite difficult to give someone a "good talking to" while he is busy being quite amused and pleased with his new found height advantage. 

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better - I will always be shorter than you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!