Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: July 19




I Am Thankful For:

Celebrating another birthday for our smart, kind, beautiful daughter
Excedrin when I wake up with a migraine
The migraine had decreased to a dull headache before I had to drive
A delicious dinner of ginger garlic glazed tuna fillets and stir-fried veggies
Warm compresses
Iced green tea
The dog thinking he's going to "get the squirrel"
Eggs and avocado for breakfast
Making myself laugh
Ice cream cones
New crochet projects that aren't for the shop
Birthday cakes
Resolve carpet cleaner
Celebrating the Female Offspring's birthday
New shoes
Ice cold water when I'm very thirsty

1 comment:

  1. All good things! :-)

    Thankfulness warms the soul.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!