Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thankful Thursday: August 13




 I Am Thankful For:

Rainy days
Pasta salad
Flirting with my husband
Laundry
Getting more done than expected
The first bird song of morning
When the grand kid gets excited about telling a story
Texting with the Female Offspring
Love
Wasting time
The Male Offspring making me laugh
A cheerful song stuck in my head
A hug and "I'll miss you, Oma" from the grand kid
Prayers answered
Seeing the bottom of the work pile
Cheesecake
A short visit with my dad
Watermelon

2 comments:

  1. Watermelon! I have been eating a lot of that lately! Flirting with your husband... today is our 38th Anniversary and you know, I still sometimes get butterflies in my stomach when I see him after work or he looks at me a certain way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Awww... I love that! We're at 28 years this year and I hope we're the same way a decade from now. Happy belated anniversary!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!