Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thankful Thursday: February 18, 2021

 



I Am Thankful For:

Love

The ability to read

God's Word

A little time for myself

Evening sun shining on the tree tops

Morning kisses as the Man of the House leaves for work

Warm February days

Puppies cuddled up together

My curls

Spring decor planning

An afternoon cup of coffee

Frosted cookies

Responding with grace and humility

Early Valentine dinner

Homemade whipped cream

French toast and sausage breakfast

Taking a long drive




1 comment:

  1. So many of these... the ability to read, I think I take that for granted. God's word, absolutely! Evening sunshine on the treetops, we live on a busy road and right across the road is a long dead-end street. At the end of it is a bunch of tall evergreen trees and I find myself just staring at the sun shining on them. Morning kisses, yes!!! Another great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!