Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thankful Thursday: June 23, 2022



I Am Thankful For:

Not having to be outside in the hot weather

Laughter

A cool showe at the end of a hot, humid day

Bouquets of fresh hydrangea all over the house

Dogs napping in the sun

Holding hands

Early Father's Day lunch with my dad

A cute new sundress

My husband making dinner

Windy days

Ginger ale

Peach cobbler

A perfect morning for a long walk

The grandkid playing with the dogs

Starting our Summer read

A long phone conversation with my sister

Taco salad


1 comment:

  1. Hydrangeas! Mine got so big I had to cut it back this year and so far I have one flower - one - beginning to bloom. I may have to wait until next year for all those beautiful flowers. But I won't have to cut it back next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!