Monday, August 8, 2022

So far, So Good!

August is off to an extraordinary start! The first week went just so well. tAt this point, I'm only expecting more great things from August. 

Most of my positive feelings about how August is shaping up so far is because we got confirmation that our second grandbaby is due in February of next year!

Am I a little excited?  That would be a complete and total understatement. I don't think I could be anymore excited. 

I adore my grandson so much.  Being Oma is one of my very favorite things ever. And finally, after ten years, I'm going to have twice the love to share!

I accomplished all of the goals I set for the first week of August. That's always a good feeling and sets a nice tone for the rest of the month. And I'm ready to conquer a few more goals this week!

  • Write 3 blog posts
  • Add 4 new listings to Etsy shop
  • Photograph more new cloths for Etsy shop
  • Ship open orders
  • Sort 1 box of inventory for Etsy shop
How is your August going so far?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!