Thursday, August 11, 2022

Thankful Thursday: August 11, 2022

Yesterday was my dad's birthday.   I am thankful that we live close enough to get together regularly for lunch.  I am grateful that I inherited his love of history and reading.  And I am incredibly thankful that he is still with us, especially after his health scares over the past few years. 


I Am Thankful For:

Prayers answered

Goals achieved

Max's ear infection cleared up

Iced coffee

Surprise packages in the mail

Beautiful summer days

Fresh baked muffins

Hugs from the grandkid

My husband smoking a pork roast

A beautiful morning walk

Planning itineraries for our trip

A good talk

Happy dogs

Flowers growing well on the front porch

New library books

Rainy nights

Planning early for the weekend

Fresh perspectives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!