Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Currently: November 2022

November is going to be an excellent month!  Can't you just feel it?  This is always my favorite month of the year, but it's going to be extra special this year.


Working On: Getting my Etsy shop ready for the busy holiday season.  I'm taking a short break for the first few weeks this month before things get hectic.  I need to get everything ready for the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale.

Celebrating:  November is always a big one for celebrations.  Today is my birthday. The Big 5-3!  Of course there's Thanksgiving.  And the Man of the House and I have plans for celebrating our wedding anniversary this month.  Thirty years deserves a big celebration - don't you think? 

Wanting/Needing: You know what?  I can't think of a single thing!  Unless it's a few extra hours in the day to take care of everything I need to be doing this month. 

Eating: It's officially soup season!  Which means I'm cranking up the slow cooker and enjoying all the soups, stews, chilis and gumbo.  It makes my heart - and my tummy - happy!

Loving:  I think it's pretty obvious by now that I am loving just about everything about November

Goals for November:

  • Set up Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for Etsy shop
  • Post Bath and Body items from Etsy to FB shop
  • Decorate for Christmas

What are your plans for November? Share in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!