Tuesday, November 8, 2022

November Thoughts on Abundance

As my year of focusing on 'Abundance' joins the month most often associated with gratitude, I find myself thinking about how the two go hand- in-hand.


As I have spent the past 10 months thinking about, reading about, and learning about abundance - I have come to believe that you can not experience true abundance without gratitude. 

If you are not thankful for the things that you have and are not grateful for the abundance in your life - it is never going to feel like enough. It doesn't matter how much you have. It doesn't matter how rich, full, or satisfying your life is.  Without gratitude, that abundance will always feel more like scarcity.

On the other hand,  if you live life with a thankful heart, full of gratitude for the things you have, it can always feel like an abundance.  No matter how little you may have, if you are thankful for it - it will always feel like plenty.

When we are grateful, we aren't focusing on the things we don't have. We are too busy being thankful for what we do have.  This focus magnifies and increases it in our hearts and minds.

Do you have a gratitude practice, such as writing in a gratitude journal or keeping a gratitude list, to help you focus on your abundance?  Tell me about it in the comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!