Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Create

 If you've read my One Word for 2023 post, you know that this year I decided that I will also have a word for each month.  (if you haven't read that post yet - go ahead and do it now. I'll be right here when you're done)

My word for January is Create.

What does this mean?  Well... for me, it means...

To explore ways to be creative in my work and hobbies.

To create healthy habits for the new year.

Create time for the people I love.

Create time for the activities I enjoy.

Create pleasant spaces in which to work and live.

To create the best possible me.

Create a life I love.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!