Monday, April 3, 2023

April 2023

Can you believe that the first quarter of this year has already come and gone?  That was quick! At least from my perspective.

Welcome, April!  I think it is going to be a busy month.  

My "baby" sister's birthday falls on Easter this year. I can't spend the holiday with her, but she'll be on my mind that day.

The Man of the House and I will be getting away together for a couple of days this month. One of my favorite British comedians is touring the US, and we have tickets to one of her shows.  I can't wait!

This is going to be a health and fitness focused month.  I have appointments for my yearly physical and a dental cleaning (both were rescheduled from last month). Once I have my physical, there's a good chance that I'll also be getting my mammogram before the end of the month. And Ziggy has his semiannual vet appointment for vaccines and well check.

I'm still working on getting my home office organized.  Yes... Still! You may remember that last month I was feeling stuck The good news is that I was able to have my sister put fresh eyes on what was going on in there. She helped me figure out what I needed to do next and set a plan to move things forward.

My reading slowed down a little last month. I'm still reading the third book from my March reading list, The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman. My April Reading List includes: Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn, Not A Happy Family by Shari Lapena, and Book Lovers by Emily Henry. 

My goals for April are:

  • File 1st quarter sales tax for Etsy shop
  • Organize packing and shipping supplies in office
  • Set up sewing/embroidery section in office
  • Clean out and reorganize pantry
  • Journal everyday
What are your plans for April?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!