Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thankful Thursday: September 14, 2023

 


I Am Thankful For:

Smooth travels

Traveling to Canada for the first time

Dinner with my dad and his wife

Meeting my relatives

Hearing stories about my biological grandmother

My Canadian cousins

A big family dinner

Heading home

Being able to text people while stuck at the airport

My husband talking to me and calming me down when I'm freaking out

Finally getting home

A much needed afternoon nap

My husband taking care of dinner

Maple coffee

The start of football season

My youngest grandson started crawling

Back to my routines

Coffee Crisps

Peaceful mornings

Texting all day with my cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!