Friday, September 1, 2023

September 2023

Finally... September! After the long, hot days of August - I am hoping for some cooler days and nights and seeing the leaves start to change colors. But let's be honest - here in North Carolina, September can feel more like a continuation of Summer instead of the first days of Autumn.

I'll be doing a little solo traveling in September. I'm incredibly nervous and excited about this trip. And while I don't want to discuss details about it right now - I look forward to sharing the whole story with you later this month.

Football season begins this month. And that means lots of Sunday afternoons in front of the television, relaxing and rooting on our favorite teams. As much as it pains me to say it - I'm not expecting much from my Carolina Panthers this year. But I will still enjoy watching games. And we're looking at plans to see a game at another stadium later in the season.

This month is slow when it comes to celebrations. One of my nephews and a brother in law each have a birthday. But mostly, for us, it's a quiet month. 

I plan to continue doing some "mood reading" through September. I enjoyed the relaxation of just reading whatever stirs my interest or curiosity. And it gives me time to plan some spooky reads for next month! (Suggestions are welcome)

Speaking of scary - but also exciting - I'll be making some big decisions and changes in regards to my Etsy business over the coming weeks. I don't have any details to share right now. But those plans will be coming together and going into action sooner rather than later. 

My Goals for September:

  • Take boxes in craft room to Goodwill
  • Go hiking at Biltmore Estate
  • Run an inventory reduction sale in Etsy shop
  • Select 2 patterns to crochet as Christmas gifts this year
  • Start one of those crochet gift projects
What are your plans for September?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!