Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thankful Thursday: August 31, 2023

 


I Am Thankful For:

Waking up earlier than normal

Cute football earrings

French fries

Autumn throw pillows

Phone calls from my daughter

Dinner with my son

Decongestants and cough drops

Iced tea

My husband making dinner

Making plans for more travel

A good night sleep

Fish & chips

Some much needed rain

Bath time for the dogs

Ziggy's post bath zoomies

Falling asleep to the sound of falling rain

Finding the perfect yarn for a new project

Helping plan Halloween costumes for the grandkids

Texts from my sister letting me know that they are ok during the hurricane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!