Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thankful Thursday: August 10, 2023

 


I Am Thankful For:

My dad's birthday

Unexpected delays

Clean laundry

Rain showers that cool things down

A cooler day

Donuts

When my dogs are feeling cuddly

A cup of tea on a rainy day

Late night texts

Lunch with my daughter and grandsons

Conversations with my son

Sunset

My husband getting home after numerous travel delays

Caffeine

Planning for football season

Grocery shopping with my husband

Making travel plans

A fresh new week

A clean kitchen

Afternoon thunderstorms

My sister coming to town

Perfectly seared tuna

New windows being installed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!