Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thankful Thursday: January 4, 2024

 


I Am Thankful For:

Getting out of the house for a little while

No more leftovers

Planning for the new year 

Being able to vent to my sister

Breakfast for dinner

Browns are going to the playoffs!

Christmas is put away for another year

Chocolate Bailey's

First part of a project completed

Orange juice 

Nyquil

A quiet New Year's Eve at home

Sleep

A windy, cold New Year's Day

A simple, one pot spaghetti and meatballs meal

Feeling much better as I get over head cold 

A return to normal

New gutters are finally installed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!