Monday, April 1, 2024

Hello, April!

March was a rough month, especially the last couple of weeks. I am happy to put it behind me and move on to April.  Hopefully this month will be kinder and gentler than the previous 31 days.

Things are well and truly starting to warm up here in North Carolina.  I am hoping to take advantage of the beautiful spring weather for some walking and  a hike or two.  Hopefully the pollen levels cooperate and don't make it too miserable to get outside.

My "baby" sister has a birthday this month.  I probably won't be able to celebrate with her in person this year.  That won't stop me from celebrating and appreciating her, though! 

My reading list for April is still very much up in the air. I have already read the book club selection for the month (The Maid by Nita Prose).  I will be completing Ruthless Vows by Rebecca Ross over the next day or two, and beginning  Let Us Descend by Jesmyn Ward. After that,  I may try to finally read a few of the books that are piled up on my nightstand. 

April is going to be a month of doctor appointments.   I have lab work scheduled and my yearly well check.  My dog, Ziggy, is scheduled for a checkup this month. 

In the last days of March, I completed the cardigan I had been crocheting.  I'm working on a character hat for my daughter to wear to a comic convention this month.  After that, I can't decide if I want to work on another sweater or try something completely different. 

March saw mixed results for my goals.  I did purge and reorganize my purses, and, as I already said - I completed my crochet project.  I did not, however,  walk three days per week.   If I'm being completely honest - I don't know that I set a foot on my treadmill for the entire month. 🫤

My goals for April:  

  • Clean out and reorganize pantry
  • Switch out winter clothing in closet for warmer weather items 
  • Meditate 3- 5 days a week for 15 minutes 
What are your plans for April?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!