Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Man Vs. Food

I think the Little Man watches too much tv.  Food Network and Travel Channel to be specific.  He's already creating his own monster sandwich challenges. 

He slices some good bun-length hotdogs in half length-wise and cooks them.  On a griddle, short order cook style.  He then puts them on lightly toasted sub rolls. 

These are then topped with... everything!  Mustard, ketchup, melted cheese, chili, coleslaw, pickles, and shoestring frenchfries!


Yep, they're pretty good.  But you can actually feel your arteries clogging as you eat one of these creations. 

I can't say exactly where his inspiration came from.  Some show featuring Primanti Bros in Pittsburgh?  Something he saw on "Chowdown Countdown" or "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives"?  One of the "Man Vs. Food challenges?  But who knows... maybe I have the next Adam Richman in my house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!