Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake Measured at 5.9 Magnitude Rattles Washington, New York - ABC News

Earthquake Measured at 5.9 Magnitude Rattles Washington, New York - ABC News

I felt it!

The Little Man and I were at Wally-world and had stopped in Subway to get a sandwich. I felt the shaking but I'm a little slow. At first I thought I had a wobbly chair. Even when I noticed the the signs over the produce department shaking I thought someone had messed with them. It wasn't until I heard someone asking someone else if they felt the shaking that I realized it was probably an earthquake. Um... DUH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!