Wednesday, July 1, 2015

When Things Are Quiet

Sometimes I think this has to be the very best part of the day.

Still early.  I've spent time in God's word.  The man is off to work.  The offspring still asleep.  The house is quiet and peaceful.

It's just me alone with my thoughts.  Quite nice.


I can write.  I can read.  Or crochet.  I can do whatever.  No interruptions.

The whole day spread out ahead of me.  Waiting to be filled.  To be conquered. (yes... I like that - conquered) I can grab the proverbial bull by the horns and tame it.

Carpe diem!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Here's to conquering the day lady, make it grand!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!