Monday, August 24, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude: August 24

This Week I Am Thankful For:
Constant Comment tea

The male offspring brought me lunch
The Man of the House working on coasters
Feeling better after battling sinus problems for 2 days
Running errands
When things go easier than expected
Going to bed early (compared to every other day this week)
Completing an order
Mutsu (crispin) apples from the Farmer's Market

The Grand Baby "reading" me a story
Making weekend plans
Fantasy football draft day

Getting an early start
An evening out with the Man of the House
New glass storage canisters

Smoked brisket
Back to school

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!