Friday, April 28, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: April 2017

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I looked at the calendar and suddenly realized that next week is May.  April completely got away from me.  I went to visit my sister's family in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, then it was Easter and I kept thinking there was another week or two in April.  But... no.  I need to slow down a bit and take some time to appreciate May!


I Am Thankful For:
My beautiful new pen made by the Man of the House

Road trip with my dad
Visiting the Fort Worth Stockyards

Celebrating my sister's birthday with her for the first time in years

Botanical gardens
The Male Offspring calling me almost every day while I was away
Coming home
A husband who makes me laugh
A quiet Easter Sunday
Rainy days full of crochet

Plenty of coffee
The grandkid registering for kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!