Tuesday, September 19, 2017

20 Joyful Fall Activities

I know fall doesn't officially start until Friday, but I am all kinds of ready for the season!  This is my favorite time of year, y'all!  To celebrate, I've put together a list of some of my favorite autumn activities - which I plan to enjoy to the fullest.  Which will you be participating in this year?



20 Joy-filled Autumn Activities
  1. Make pumpkin muffins
  2. Read outside
  3. Go for a hike
  4. Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte
  5. Make a big pot of chili
  6. Watch a football game 
  7. Paint your nails a fall color
  8. Decorate the front door for fall
  9. Eat candy corn 
  10. Burn cinnamon apple and/or pumpkin spice candles and wax melts 
  11. Go for a scenic drive to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage
  12. Take pictures of the fall colors
  13. Watch a scary movie
  14. Wear a comfy sweater and the perfect pair of boots
  15. Decorate the mantle with autumn touches
  16. Drink warm spiced apple cider
  17. Walk through crunchy fallen leaves
  18. Made a delicious soup in the crockpot
  19. Snuggle under a blanket with a cup of tea and read a book on a chilly afternoon
  20. Celebrate my birthday in style

(Later in the season, I'll be sharing an update post of how I experienced many of these fun fall activities)

4 comments:

  1. I like your list of fall activities. It's my favorite time of year. I plan to do a few of these things myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas! I love this time of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Love this list! Planning of #15 this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!