Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: September 7, 2017

Eeeekk!!  This week is getting away from me.  I didn't even think about today being Thursday and needing to get a gratitude list posted.  Maybe I'm enjoying the beautiful fall-ish weather we've been having a little too much...  




I Am Thankful For:

The Man of the House coming home from his business trip
Making a cake with the grand kid
Grand kid sleepovers
A Labor Day weekend cookout
Chilly mornings
Pumpkin Spice Lattes



1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckey!

    Yes, pumpkins spice anything is always a good thing!! So glad you are having some nice fall weather!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!