Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: April 19


I Am Thankful For:
Clean drawers
Delicious tuna fillets
Mr & Mrs Cardinal at the bird feeder
An afternoon with the grand kid
Sunshine on my face
Puppy dog eyes
The sound of lawn mowers on a Saturday morning
New t-shirts
Dinner and a movie with the Man of the House
Thunderstorms
Wet little chickadees at the feeder
Coffee with the Female Offspring
A lunch invitation from my dad
An entire display of bee items at Hobby Lobby
Finally getting a little sleep
Filling the hummingbird feeders for the first time this season
Saving a bumble bee
The Male Offspring making dinner
The Man of the House bringing me Oreos


What are you thankful for this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!