Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: September 20

Father God, you have been so incredibly generous to me, especially in the past couple of weeks.  I am awestruck by all the blessings you have heaped into my life.  I know I don't deserve them; but I am thankful for them nonetheless.  Amen.



I Am Thankful For:

Sunrise at the beach
Tacos
When the hotel as a decent breakfast - and it's free
Sleeping in the car
Ordering takeout
Getting yarn on sale when I thought it was full price
5 birds sitting on the porch - apparently waiting for the feeder to be filled
Being prepared 
My first pumpkin spice latte of the season
Sunshine before the storm
Coffee and a donut
Autumn decorations
Phone conversations with the grand kid
Football Sunday
White chicken chili
We were spared the worst of the storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!