Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: October 18



I Am Thankful For:
Birthday dinner for the Man of the House
Finding exactly the type of shirt I have been wanting
And it was on clearance!
Coffee gelato
The right Bible verse at the right time
The Man of the House making it home despite the weather delays
A "blustery" day
Bright sunshine and blue skies after the storm
Snuggling on the couch while watching TV
The Man of the House bringing me a bag of my favorite Buffalo Blue Cheese puffs
Going to Michael's with the Female Offspring
Orders completed
Fall weather
A lazy, rainy Sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!