Thursday, March 28, 2019

Joyful Gratitude: March 28



I Am Thankful For:
Rainbow baby blankets
A great deal on k-cups
My handsome husband
A water leak easily managed
Mourning doves
Leftovers for lunch
The first day of Spring
Cherry blossoms falling like snow
Tums
The Man of the House and the Male Offspring laughing together
Lunch with the Man of the House
Coffee with chocolate honey
Cutting bangs
Running errands with the Man of the House
A beautiful Spring day
March Madness
Mr & Mrs Cardinal sitting side by side on a wire

1 comment:

  1. Rainbow baby blankets?! Our theme when our first daughter was born was rainbows. My mom had the hardest time making a rainbow blanket "for a sweet, tiny baby?!" but once she was done we loved it, including her! My daughter is 34 and we still have that blanket. Our cherry blossoms are just about to bloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!