Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday Favorites: Pens, Planners and Notebooks

I think everyone has their favorite thing.  That they can't get enough of.  That one thing that others may not fully understand.  And that's ok, others don't have to get it.  It just makes them happy. 

For some people it's shoes. Or handbags.  Or some sort of figurines.  Or electronic gadgets.  Or... well, you get the point.

My thing is pens, planners and notebooks.  It's no big secret either.  Which is probably why I received three different kinds of pens for my birthday! From three different people. 😂



I adore a good colorful pen.  Felt tip, ball pint, gel pens.  I love them all!  Who wants to write with a plan ol' black or blue pen unless they have too?  Not this woman!

I also received 3 planners and notebooks on my birthday!



I don't know what it is about planners and notebooks.  But I love them.  I use them for journaling, making lists, keeping track of events, orders and blogging plans.  Obviously, the cuter the better.  But even a good ol' spiral notebook can make me happy.


What's your favorite thing?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!