Monday, January 27, 2020

Not Today

Let's just be honest.  Some mornings, you wake up and you just know that not much is going to be accomplished that day.  For me - today was one of those days.

I have been fighting off a head cold (sinus pressure, congestion,  headache) for several days.  Today, I think it's winning.  I awoke with the new additions to my symptoms of ear stuffiness,  sore throat and cough.



I need to drag myself to the grocery store this morning so that my family can eat for the next few days.  (And I plan to see if I can find anything else that might help relieve some of my symptoms.)  After that, you will be able to find me on the couch with fluids, cough drops,  and my crochet.

I'm not even a little embarrassed to tell you that my guys will probably be eating a grocery store rotisserie chicken,  salad from a clam shell container and a frozen vegetable of some variety for dinner.  Because this gal isn't cooking tonight.

And that's just the way it is going to be today.  Maybe (hopefully) tomorrow will be different.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!