Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thankful Thursday: July 16



I Am Thankful For:
An extra long weekend
Tums
A deer strolling through the backyard
A surprise from the Female Offspring
An evening walk
Another dawn
Easy weeknight dinners
Days with the grandkid
Watching clouds move in
The sound of thunder
I've cream
A puppy with the "zoomies"
Baking brownies with the grandkid
Getting inside before the storm but
Bright blue sky
Ordering birthday presents
A healthy family
Weekly planning
My niece is "Sweet 16"



3 comments:

  1. Easy dinners, YES! Days with the grandkid, evening walks... a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally agree. For yummy donuts please visit - My Shipley Donuts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!