Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thankful Thursday: The Man of the House Edition

Today the Man of the House celebrates another birthday.  Since this coincides with Thankful Thursday, I thought I would dedicate today's post to him and share many of the things I am thankful for about him.




I Am Thankful For:

His kindness

His generosity 

His integrity

His work ethic

His sense of humor

His tenderness

His strength

The way he supports and encourages me

His mad DIY skills

His intelligence

His loyalty

The way he kisses me

His laugh

His smile

When he tells me I'm pretty

His love for football and the Cleveland Browns

He tolerates my moods

His curiosity

He's nice to my family

He's a great dad

And a great grandfather

And husband







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!