Tuesday, November 10, 2020

5 To Do Before 52

One thing that became very clear to me over the past year is that you can make all the plans - but you never know what's going to happen or how things will turn out. In my update for my 15 Before 51 list, I mentioned that being in isolation due to Covid-19 put quite a damper on all the big plans I had for travel and adventure.  

That was heavy on my mind when I started a list of personal goals for the coming year.  A part of me considered not creating a list; but in the end, I couldn't completely abandon the idea of setting achievements for myself to reach during the year. This led me to keep the list short - only 5 items where I usually have 15.  I also focused more on personal growth and development.  Things that can be done whether I am able to get out and about again or remain at home for several more months. 




  1. Complete at least 3 online classes/courses
  2. Reach goal weight
  3. Read: The Count of Monte Cristo, David Copperfield, A Movable Feast, The Wind in the WillowsTess of the D'Ubervilles
  4. Complete a new activity each month to nurture optimism
  5. Complete monthly challenges to try new things or help me step outside my comfort zones


That's it.  That's the whole list. Short and sweet. I'll post occasional updates throughout the year to let you know how things are going.  I hope you'll follow along on my journey!

1 comment:

  1. These are really good. And doable! The older I get the more I want to try new things: foods, activities, even just taking a different route to work or something is enough to get my mind moving. I look forward to reading about your successes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!