Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thankful Thursday: December 17, 2020

 



I Am Thankful For:

Shelter from the wind

More orders ready to ship

Silence

Peppermint mocha

Dental insurance

Stocking stuffers

Puppy kisses

Last minute orders

The ability to have almost anything delivered

Pink sky sunset

A fresh new day

Picking out a new book with the grand kid

Homemade pizza

An afternoon at the dog park

When the Man of the House makes me laugh

Slow cooker pot roast

Open windows in December

Nasal spray




1 comment:

  1. Open Windows and Nasal Spray... are they related? Do you have seasonal allergies? My husband does and if we leave the windows open at night he wakes up so stuffed and miserable! The dog park! I used to go there all the time when we had our black lab Buddy. It's a fun place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!