Friday, July 15, 2022

Blank Pages

 I don't know what is going on lately with my writing. I suppose I should say my lack of writing.

I sit down with my journal or at the computer to write and nothing comes.  Even if I had a spark of inspiration at some point and have a plan to expand on that idea - it fizzles out as quickly as it came. 

It has now come to a point where I procrastinate trying to journal or write.  Many days, I avoid it altogether Anything to put off that moment of staring at a blank page and finding nothing to fill it.

It's frustrating. And extremely discouraging. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry... I know how you feel, though. I'd planned to start blogging again, but I'm staying with my Mom because of her health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second one I've read that has written about this and it brings me encouragement because I am in the exact same place! Praying it's just a season we're all going through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!