Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thankful Thursday: February 2, 2023

 


I Am Thankful For:

My grand son's 11th birthday

Celebrations

Birthday cake

Ice packs

My husband calling to let me know he made it to his destination

Finally some decent sleep

Dogs napping in the sunshine

My husband back home safe and sound

Saturdays

Cute earrings made by me

Pancakes for dinner

Sunday morning

Watching NFL playoff games

Meal planning

Warm days at the end of January

Thinking the store was out of an item I went for, then finding one on an end cap in a completely different area of store

Waking up to a text message from my daughter

The sutures are out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!